Unconditional GuaranteeAll of Paragon Orthotic Laboratory custom orthotic devices are unconditionally guaranteed for 90 days from date of shipment. If patient compliance becomes a problem during this period, Paragon will repair your orthotic devices, add or change any component deemed necessary, or issue an appropriate credit to the practitioner’s account. Cosmetic changes require an additional charge. This guarantee will not apply to devices which have been purposely damaged, grossly altered or which have been subjected to extreme or unusual treatment and is contingent upon receipt of neutral position plaster casts in good condition.
Any refabricated devices will be replaced according to the original prescription.
Defects in materials or workmanship are guaranteed for six months except for cover items. Breakage of shells are guaranteed for life. Paragon requires that the original orthotic device be returned to the laboratory with the change order.
Top and bottom covers and posts are not guaranteed as each patient’s body chemistry and activity level will cause wear at different rates.
Customer Shipping to Lab
- We offer full-use of our discounted FedEx account for you to send you orders in. At the end of each month, this heavily discounted cost will be added to your statement.
- We supply pre-addressed labels, waybills and shipping cartons to you free of charge. Request can be made by phoning 1-800-665-8900.
- When thoroughly dry, casts can be boxed safely with a minimum of packing material. It is far better to pack casts tightly in a smaller box than with a lot of packing in a larger box.
- A completed Rx form placed flat in the box should accompany each order. A supply of Rx forms will be sent to you upon request.
Lab Shipping to Customer
- Turnaround time for new orthotics is 5-7 days. Rush service is available on request for an added fee.
- We cover the cost of shipping your orders back to you.
*All policies apply to domestic clients. Please inquire for international accounts.
One pair of free orthotics will be made for a child who outgrows his/her pair of orthotics within an eighteen month period from the date of the original order. The child must be 12 years or under.
Accounts that are current as of the last business day of the month will receive a volume discount based on the following:
9-19 pairs per month
20-55 pairs per month
56-174 pairs per month
Over 174 pairs per month
Discounts are calculated on new orthotic orders only. Pairs receiving other discounts are not eligible. Payment from previous month’s invoice must be received in order to qualify for volume discounts. We gladly accept Visa and Mastercard for payment of accounts.